The Company: Personal training for your skin is "what skoah does". We are a personal skin care company that creates customized, effective and easy to understand skin care programs. skoah.® is not just a spa or a store, it's the best of both.
We are looking for passionate and energetic Estheticians (Skin Care Trainers) to join our growing team! skoah is expanding fast and can offer career advancement opportunities for individuals who are eager to learn and challenge themselves daily to exceed expectations.The skoah krew is the heart and soul of our organization, well-trained in the skoah standard of customer service and product knowledge. Goal oriented, professional and ecstatic to educate our customers, krew members receive competitive compensation, and a variety of perks.
Growing rapidly as an organization, skoah offers many career advancement opportunities for individuals who challenge themselves daily to exceed expectations and are eager to learn.
The Position: 'Skin Care Trainer' is skoah-speak for esthetician. Our Skin Care Trainers provide our customers with high performance skin care products and attentive skin care workouts, generating lasting results and building long-term customer relationships. From recent esthetic graduates with little or no experience to experienced estheticians, we provide the extensive product knowledge, facial protocol and customer interaction training you need to succeed. We are looking for amazing people to join us on our journey and grow their career at our Capitol Hill location!
skoah is looking for:
* Individuals who are passionate about skin care services and products
* Formal esthetics training is required
* Energetic individuals who take great care of people and provide customer-oriented solutions
* Innovative troubleshooters who can think on their feet and provide customer oriented solutions
* Team players who love to make others feel amazing and strive to create a fun atmosphere with a supportive group of fellow crew members.
If this sounds just like you, apply now!