Skoah is a Vancouver based retailer of skincare products and services.
The Skoah krew is the heart and soul of the organization. Goal oriented, professional and excited about working in a performance based culture, krew members receive competitive compensation and a variety of perks. Growing rapidly as an organization, Skoah offers career development opportunities for individuals who are eager to learn and challenge themselves to exceed expectations every day.
We're looking for someone amazing to join us on this journey! This is a 14 month maternity cover contract, based in our Store Support Centre in Vancouver, BC.
skoah is looking for:
- an energetic, hard-working individual who can work independently and as part of a dynamic team
- an innovative trouble shooter who thinks on their feet and provides thoughtful solutions to challenges
- someone with strong communication and listening skills
- Prepare and analyze weekly sales and operational reports for a range of stakeholders
- Oversee the AP function of the business, ensuring accurate recording of expenses
- Reconcile balance sheets accounts and prepare reporting to meet month end reporting deadlines
- Assist financial controller with the year-end review and other accounting projects, forecasting and analysis
- Record eCommerce sales to support the fulfillment team
- Provide operational and accounting support to our retail locations, other members of the skoah head-office team and franchise shop owners as necessary
- Liaise effectively with a range of third parties (vendors, retail shops, software providers etc)
- Process payroll in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Manage and maintain HR records, including coordinating benefits enrollment and performance reviews
- minimum of 2-3 years related work experience
- proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- exceptional attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal skills
- enthusiasm to get involved in a range of areas across the business
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- previous experience in a retail industry is an asset
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for with a company that offers a great environment and lots of growth, then apply now! We can't wait to hear from you.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Don't forget to share with us what you love about skoah and what skoah will love about you.